Criminal defence lawyer Ivan Vizintin works closely with the Partners on all types of general, complex and transnational criminal matters, including:
- Freezing Orders and Asset Forfeiture
- Bribery and Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance and Advice
- Regulatory Offences
- Extradition and Mutual Assistance
- Online Child Abuse Offences
- Inquiries or review into conviction or sentence
- Matters involving the NSW Crime Commission or the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
He has instructed some of Australia’s pre-eminent Criminal barristers in District Court Trials and complex conviction reviews and appears regularly in the Local, District and Supreme Courts throughout NSW.
Ivan adopts a strategic approach to all of his matters and offers a bespoke legal service to clients facing complex local and transnational criminal cases. He is particularly interested in the intersection between criminal, administrative and constitutional law, and the ability for one to challenge decisions made by the executive.
Ivan has studied with the Association of Certified Ant-Money Laundering Specialists, and has received the following certifications:
- ACAMS AML (Anti Money Laundering) Foundations (v2)
- Counter-Terrorist Financing
- Sanctions Compliance